Student Conference in Maribor is all about exploring foreign cultures, meeting interesting people, gaining new skills and having fun at the same time. Therefore we are looking for interesting, outgoing and open-minded participants. We are very sorry we won’t be able to accept all the applicants, so do your best filling the application form.
- The application period starts on February 1st 2019 (00:00 CET)
- The application deadline is February 28th 2019 (23:59 CET).
- All participants must be aged between 18 and 28 years old.
- All particpants have to have a valid student status at the time of the conference.
- The official language of SCiM is English, therefore we only accept applications in English only.
- Selected applicants have to pay participation fee (100€). You will get the exact instructions how to pay the participation fee later on.
- Make sure that you are free during the time of the conference (1. 7. – 10. 7. 2019).
- You register through the application form on the page www.scim.si/application.
- Take your time and fill out the application form carefully. Your personal data has to be correct and accurate.
- In the application form there are some questions you have to fill out with your personal opions. Make sure to put effort in answering them, as we will use answers to choose the best applications and with them SCiM 2019 particpants.
- In 24 hours you will recive a comformation email if your application was successfully submitted.
- After the application period ends we will check all the application. We will let everyone know if they have been selected as partipants or not via email in late March.
- We also keep a waiting list. Applicants on the waiting list will be invited as partipants to the conferenc whenever we have any cancalations. NOTE that we invite applicants from the waiting list right up to the conference.
- After you are acceped carfully check your email, as you will recive further information regarding workshops, meals, accomodation, etc.
- Make sure to always respond to email as soon as possible!
If you have any problems with the application form, please write us on: firstname.lastname@example.org