Lent Festival is an international multicultural festival in the summer in Maribor. The festival has to offer more than 14 days of excellent festival events with many renowned Slovene and foreign performers. It is taking place on 23 sites all over Maribor. Some of them have important historical background, like: The main square, castle square, Synagogue, The generala Maister square, Leon Štukelj square…
This year Festival Lent is happening during the SCiM, so you will be able to experience the festival spirit.
What do the festival stages offer?
- Concerts of classical, jazz, pop and ethno music
- Singer-songwriter evenings and evenings of chansons
- Theatrical and dance performances
- Drama performances and puppet shows
- Sport event
- Creative workshops for children – from now on also in the City Park
- Stand up comedy
- Folkart, folklore festival
It is difficult to describe what Festival Lent means to the city of Maribor and what it has to offer. The best way to find out is to visit the website http://www.festival-lent.si/en and visit the festival itself..